Saturday, June 14, 2008

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...


To those of you who have faithfully continued to check Reel Meaning for new posts, thank you for your interest and perseverance! And to those of you who have emailed and inquired about the fate of the blog, I apologize for the hiatus and I'm not giving up yet! I'm afraid the frantic crunch at the end of the school year has put a cramp in my blogging time. I really do miss the great discussions, though, and definitely plan to resume again this summer. I hope you'll check back and share your thoughts for they are valued!

Also, although Mr. Holland's Opus is the next film up for discussion, if anyone has another movie (new or old) that they would like to discuss, please feel free to suggest it!

4 comments:

Steve said...

It might not be up to this blog's standard, but a classic worthy of much discussion is "The Gods Must Be Crazy."

Anonymous said...

Standards? Who has standards? :) Just kidding! Thanks for the suggestion, Steve. I think THAT would be a fun discussion! I'll look forward to it.

Jo said...

Oh I'm glad you didn't run away or anything! ;-) I'll look forward to your movie thoughts again! (Did I mention that I absolutely LOVED Amelie?)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jo!

Good to hear from you. You did say that you planned to watch Amelie, but hadn't shared your thoughts on it yet. I'm so glad to hear that you loved it. It's one of my favorites too. In fact, I'm spending time with my niece right now and she is in love with the music. She downloaded sheet music from the internet and can actually play most of it from memory now. Smart girl! :)

Thanks for stopping by!